|Photo credit - Getty Images|
1. It was a somewhat boring display from Manchester United. The team played like an engine trying to start without a spark plug.
2. Once again, Fellaini confused me. What role did he play today? Defensive midfielder, attacking midfielder, holding midfielder or goalkeeper? I guess he just completed the squad number.....very anonymous display from the Afro Belgian.
3. Another wonderfully crafted Mikhi-Mata goal was the only bright spark in the game. Daily Blind was also brilliant today.
4. The transition of play between the midfield and attack was painfully slow. Unsurprising though, considering the midfield pairing of Carrick - Fellaini - Pogba.
5. The birthday boy Sergio Romero celebrated his birthday with a clean sheet...7 clean sheets and 2 goals conceeded in 9 cup games is not bad for the Argentine. We wish him many more clean sheets.
.....In the end, United has cruised into the next Round of the Europa league. JOB DONE!! The "Thursday Thursday football" continues ( We hope it's for this season only). Happy birthday Sergio.
OPINION POLL : Who was United's man of the match??
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED.