|Photo credit - manutd.com|
1. Mourinho got it wrong with the formation today. He played a deep-sitting 4-3-3 formation. This gave Hull city the impetus to play their game and even attack. Why change the winning 4-1-4-1 system??
2. Whenever Pogba visits the barber, it seems a little of his football sense falls off. He came with an 'old man' style today and played like an old man. Very average performance.
3. Whenever United has a golden opportunity to close the gap with the other top 5 teams, she just has a way of blowing it.. Maka why??
4. The Carrick -Rooney substitution was a complete tactical waste. There wasn't any effect as Rooney was anonymous.
5. Valencia was simply fantastic today. Running @ defenders, creating spaces, defending solidly and pulling exciting crosses.....My man of the match.
..... It seems Hull City was handed Manchester United's 'Mumu' button for this season. How on earth didn't we beat them again today?? Why do Goalkeepers always have the best games of their careers against United???...Let's move on.
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED.