|Photo credit - manutd.com|
1. Against Hull City, United was supposed to cruise into the final in a latest model Porshe ride. Disappointingly, we rode in a smoky "Keke-na-pep". Poor display from the lads
2. For most parts of the game, United made Hull City look like 'Hull Madrid'.
3. The major issue today was
|the play in the final third. There was complete lack of creativity. This gave Hull city confidence and forced United to keep a deep midfield line.|
4. Lingard should not be a starter for United. His work rate is good, but he is definitely not a starter.
5. Valencia was missed and Smalling needs to go back to the the bench. Eric Baily where are you?
.....A day of mixed emotions: A ticket to Wembley + an end to our unbeaten run. (Never expected to lose it to Hull city of all clubs!!).
Up next, Wigan....Happy birthday José!
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED.